North American Online Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EA NHL12 Online League PS3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything you need to know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Everything you need to know Empty
PostSubject: Everything you need to know   Everything you need to know EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:15 pm

If you have any questions about anything PM me.

This league is now closed but still apply and check back often to see if a spot has opened up for you to replace a member. This is a PS3 league.

Configuration of NHL League

There will now be 16 teams. You will face each member not in your conference once (8 games), each member in your conference but not in the division twice (8 games), and each member in your division five times (15 games) for a total of 31 games. All games that you have already played will count.

To schedule a game you must use the scheduling forum and create a topic with your NHL team’s name as the title. With your first post you must post:
PSN:
Days Available:
Times Available:

You must then contact other members that you need to play and figure out a time you can both be on. Once you both have agreed to a time follow these instructions:

From the main menu go to Online -> Community -> Lobby -> Game Modes -> Versus
Create a ranked game and then invite the other opponent to join. At the conclusion of the game both members will go to the scores section of the forum and post either a screenshot of the game results (highly recommended) or write down:
Goal totals (and who they were scored by, assisted by)
Shot totals

The game must be ranked for it to count. The reason for making ranked games is so that if there is ever a dispute between two members I can go through your PSN on the EA Leaderboards and search for recent games. I will then be able to see the final score of the game.

Any member who does make enough of an effort to play their games will be warned. After warning, they will be replaced by a member on the waiting list. If for any reason you must withdraw from the league please send me a PM ahead of time so that I can replace you.

Top 4 teams from each conference make the playoffs (NHL Rules Apply)
Playoffs Start April 10th
First Round must be completed by April 20th, 7 game series
Second Round must be completed by May 1, 7 game series
Final Round must be completed by May 15, 7 game series

Back to top Go down
https://naohl.forumotion.com

Everything you need to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North American Online Hockey League :: News :: How it all works - read before applying-
Jump to: