North American Online Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EA NHL12 Online League PS3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NHL League App - Vaughn126

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vaughn126

NHL League App - Vaughn126 Empty
PostSubject: NHL League App - Vaughn126   NHL League App - Vaughn126 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:26 am

First Name: Devon

State/Province: NJ

PSN: Vaughn126

Days Available: Work a two week rotating schedule and my availability is;
Week one: Monday (1-530 pm) Tuesday (1-530 pm) Wednesday (Morning or after 1030 pm) Thursday (Morning or after 1030 pm) Friday (1-530) Saturday (1-530 pm) Sunday (1-530 pm)
Week two: Monday (Morning or after 1030 pm) Tuesday (Morning or after 1030 pm) Wednesday (1-530 pm) Thursday (1-530 pm) Friday (Morning or after 1030 pm) Saturday (Morning or after 1030 pm) Sunday (Morning or after 1030 pm)

Times Available (in EST): See above

Reasons why you should be chosen:
I am a very active player in the NHL series, have been playing since the days of NHL 94. Over the last two years in OVP i consistently have a record over .500 and try my best to play a clean and well disciplined hockey game through puck possession and movement. I take my commitments seriously and if I am granted an ownership I will make sure to fulfill my obligations. I am an avid hockey fan and look forward to taking part in what already seems to be a great league, hope to hear from you in the near future.

Top 5 Favorite Teams:
NJ Devils
STL Blues
LA Kings
COL Avalanche
CAR Hurricanes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

NHL League App - Vaughn126 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL League App - Vaughn126   NHL League App - Vaughn126 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Application accepted, you will control the New Jersey Devils. You can start setting up games with members now.
Back to top Go down
https://naohl.forumotion.com

NHL League App - Vaughn126
Page 1 of 1